There are several reasons for choosing to become a part of the Kiama & District Chamber of Commerce.
- Executive members liaise with Council monthly The Chamber provides members with the opportunity to have a right to be heard on Council and to have a voice with regard to the direction Kiama should take.
- The Chamber supports local businesses on issues relating to council and is a strong and committed voice to government and public.
- Upholds interest of local businesses.
- The Chamber provides information to its members regarding developments in the community and in your industry that could affect your business and services.
- Is committed to generating employment opportunities locally
The Chamber provides members with an opportunity to establish and consolidate networks.
- Conducts Monthly Network Meeting
- The Chamber offers its members the opportunity to hear interesting Guest Speakers at the monthly Network Meetings.
- Chamber Website provides hyperlinks directly to your business
The Chamber offer its members the opportunity to have a web presence with access to valuable links directing traffic to your site
- Chamber members automatically become members of NSW Business Chamber Alliance Program which offers numerous resources and direct access to answer all your business questions.
If you are interested in getting involved in the Chamber’s activities, please email us on email@example.com.