Sureway Employment & Training has been helping people in our communities find work for over 25 years. Our expert team cares deeply for the people we work with and the communities we live in and we take the success of our clients personally.
For job seekers:
Sureway Employment & Training deliver services under the Australian Government’s jobactive and Disability Employment Services (DES) programs.
By registering with Sureway you will be provided with tailored employment assistance that is personal and suited to your individual needs. We will partner with you and support you to achieve success.
Our Employment Services include:
- one-on-one assistance
- providing you with the skills and training to help you achieve the job you want
- helping you with resumes, application letters and interview techniques
- referring you to job interviews and work experience opportunities
- providing support once you are in a job
We provide a job placement service at no cost to you to find the right person for your workforce.
With 25 years’ experience we’re committed to providing work-ready candidates to complement your team. We work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
Our service includes:
- providing a range of employment options specific to your business
- using our extensive network to provide a shortlist of work-ready candidates and a list of available subsides and incentives
- managing your vacancies, screening applicants and assisting with interviews
- assisting with licences, training, pre-employment checks and medicals